- Rust prevention and rehabilitation
- Chemical fall out protection
Types of roofs:
- Metal Sheeted Roofs
- Tiled Roofs
- Asbestos / Nutech Roofs
- Concrete Slab Roof
Do you have a roof that is metal sheeted, tiled, asbestos, or concrete? Whatever it is, we have the solution to saving your roof from any types of damage. Your roof is constantly under harsh weather conditions that cause it to rust, grow fungus, become damp or even crack which results to leaks. Below are the services that we have to offer and how they can help your roof.
The purpose of making your roof waterproof is to prevent any water that may seep into the inner layer of your roof. We provide you with just a few steps of our Application:
– The concrete surface needs to be primed with appropriate primer.
– Two layers of thick modified bituminous membrane are laid on the surface of your concrete building.
– The waterproofing will be installed by utilising a cylinder fed propane gas torch.
– A trowel will seal the area.
– The membrane is melted to the surface
– The process is repeated
– All areas of the membrane need to be flushed.
This is the process where cold liquid is sprayed onto the surface of the asbestos roof. The cold liquid is a waterproofing membrane. The coat protects the asbestos from cracking, or flaking. Depending on the condition of your roof and the area, encapsulation can provide your roof with a lifespan of 10-15 years. There is an eco-friendly application that not only protects your roof but also reduces your carbon footprint.
3. Rust prevention and rehabilitation
Galvanisation is the way towards applying a thin layer of zinc on the surface of the metal to shield it from rust and corrosion.
White rust is the after-effect of electrolyte move which makes put between the steel sheets when water exists without oxygen.
– The liquid rubber that we utilize will permit a quick drying surface tolerant elastomeric covering that can be hand or showered to rust surfaces.
– The fluid elastic is resilient to bright radiation, water and airborne acids.
4. Chemical fall out protection
Zinc strips and galvanised flashing are moderately safe and economical. They adequately kill the development of mosses and parasites.
To use: apply the rolled zinc or galvanised flashing to every side of edge tops along the roof tops.